Papers published in regular issues of Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry are:
- Articles: Original research manuscripts. The journal considers all original research manuscripts provided that the work reports scientifically sound experiments and provides a substantial amount of new information. Authors should not unnecessarily divide their work into several related manuscripts, although Short Communications of preliminary, but significant, results will be considered. The quality and impact of the study will be considered during peer review.
- Reviews: These provide concise and precise updates on the latest progress made in a given area of research.
The papers will be reviewed by two specialty scientific reviewers, well-known in their domains of activity. The authors will declare on their own responsibility that the article or parts of it were not published before in other journals. It is mandatory that the authors respect the Copyright laws.
!!! Manuscripts for Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry must be submitted online at https://jams.amgtranscend.org/ Powered by JAMS, an MDPI publishing platform. The submitting author, who is generally the corresponding author, is responsible for the manuscript during the submission and peer-review process. The submitting author must ensure that all eligible co-authors have been included in the author list (based on criteria to qualify for authorship) and that they have all read and approved the submitted version of the manuscript. To submit your manuscript, register and log in to the submission website. Once you have registered, click here to go to the submission form for Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry. All co-authors can see the manuscript details in the submission system if they register and log in using the e-mail address provided during manuscript submission.
!!! If you already submitted your paper via email before 30th August, please do not re-submit it via the online submission platform !!!
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 15 references from the last 2 years (2020-2021) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- please remove any citation from our journal (if applicable). This practice is not allowed by the editorial board!