Papers published in regular issues of Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry are:
- Articles: Original research manuscripts. The journal considers all original research manuscripts provided that the work reports scientifically sound experiments and provides a substantial amount of new information. Authors should not unnecessarily divide their work into several related manuscripts, although Short Communications of preliminary, but significant, results will be considered. Quality and impact of the study will be considered during peer review.
- Reviews: These provide concise and precise updates on the latest progress made in a given area of research.
The papers will be reviewed by two specialty scientific reviewers, well-known in their domains of activity. The authors will declare on their own responsibility that the article or parts of it were not published before in others journals. It is mandatory that the authors respect the Copyright laws.
The authors must send their manuscripts electronically via e-mail address (email@example.com) using following format:
- Title of Article:
- Name of Corresponding Author:
- Corresponding Author e-mail address:
Do not forget to attach the “Author agreement form” and a Cover Letter.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template (Download template) to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 20 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- please remove any citation from our journal (if applicable). This practice is not allowed by the editorial board!