Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry is an international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on all aspects of nanoscience, bioscience and applied chemistry. Submissions are solicited in all topical areas, ranging from basic aspects of the science materials to practical applications of such materials.
With 6 issues per year, the first one published on the 15th of February of 2011, Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry is an open-access journal, making all research results freely available online. The aim is to publish original papers, short communications as well as review papers highlighting interdisciplinary research, the potential applications of the biointerface and nanomaterials science research in the biomedical field and the development of new therapeutic and diagnosis tools.
- Probiotics, prebiotics, simbiotics
- Development of proteomic technologies
- Signal transduction in eukaryotes
- Synthesis, characterization and manipulation of biomaterials
- Hybrid nanosized structures and nanocomposites
- Application of nanomaterials science research in the biomedical field for the development of new therapeutic and diagnosis tools
- Drug delivery
- New synthetic compounds with bioactive properties
- Drugs from natural sources
- Nanomaterials based-strategies for fighting antibiotic resistance and biofilms’ development in medicine and ecology